- 3 ounces fresh tomato juice chilled (see our homemade tomato juice recipe here)
- 2 ounces good-quality vodka, chilled
- 2 ounces bottled clam juice, chilled
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon horseradish
- Crushed ice
- Lemon twist
- Celery stick
- Cherry and Sunglow tomatoes, skewered onto decorative picks for garnish
- Place tomato juice, vodka, clam juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice and horseradish in a shaker, shake and pour over crushed ice.
- Top with a lemon twist and serve with a celery stick, tomatoes skewered and a straw.