- 2 cups full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango flesh (frozen is the simple choice and is available in most markets)
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Mint, for garnish (optional)
- Chunks of mango, for garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except mint and mango chunks for garnish) in a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with a sprig of mint and additional chunks of mango for garnish, if desired.