- ¼ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 2 dashes each salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 1 large heart romaine lettuce, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Pompeian Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bring grill to high heat.
- Drizzle and brush 1/2 tsp. olive oil onto the cut sides of each romaine half. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lay romaine halves on the grill, cut sides down. Grill until slightly charred, 1- 2 minutes.
- Plate romaine halves, cut side up. Top with tomato, onion, cheese, and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar with remaining 2 tsp. olive oil. Drizzle and enjoy!
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
1/2 of recipe: 135 calories, 10g fat, 340mg sodium, 9.5g carbs, 3g fiber, 5g sugars, 5g protein