- 12 ounces cooked crabmeat, well drained
- 2/3 cup plain Greek non-fat yogurt
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup chopped scallions, about 4-5 scallions (top and bottoms)
- 8 ounce block Swiss cheese shredded (2 cups)
- 1 demi Ciabatta or baguette, sliced on the bias
- Extra virgin olive oil to brush on sliced bread for toasting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put crabmeat, yogurt, cream cheese, scallions and Swiss into a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Place in an oven-safe casserole dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- While dip is cooking, brush oil on bread slices and bake on a sheet pan for about five minutes. Try and time it so both come out of the oven at the same time.
- Serve immediately while still hot.