Recipe adapted from Brooklyn Supper for #BHGxMieleStyle
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely minced
- 2–3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 pints heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon, plus additional sprigs for garnish
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives
- In a small bowl, combine minced shallots, lemon juice and sea salt. Set aside.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into halves or quarters (depending on the size) and place into a large bowl.
- Add shallot mixture and fresh herbs to the bowl with the tomatoes. Toss gently to coat.
- Pour herbed tomatoes onto a serving platter and garnish with a sprig of fresh tarragon. Serve immediately at room temperature.