The Method for making any infused oil is the same – just plan for 1 cup oil to 2 tablespoons spice.
For the Hot Hungarian Paprika Infused Oil
- One cup Canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons McCormick Gourmet Hot Hungarian Paprika
For the Thyme Infused Oil
- One cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons McCormick Gourmet Thyme (Thyme Leavesone !important; margin:0px !important;” /> or Ground Thymeone !important; margin:0px !important;” />)
For the Mixed Spice Infused Oil
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Chopped Chives
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Marjoram Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Mediterranean Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet California Lemon Peel
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet California Garlic Powder
- 1 each McCormick Gourmet Turkish Bay Leaves
- In a small saucepan, bring your choice of oil and spice(s) just to bubbling, then immediately remove from the heat and cool.
- Once cool pour through fine mesh strainer lined with cheese cloth and then store refrigerated for up to a month. Bring to room temperature before use.
- To grill your vegetables, preheat your grill to a very high temperature. Brush infused oil on the vegetables. Then grill until tender (some vegetables will cook more quickly than others so keep a close eye on each as they cook and remove when tender).