- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 3.4 ounce package instant French Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 14.5 ounce can fruit cocktail, thoroughly drained
- 1½ cups slivered almonds
- Your choice of crackers, for serving
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese, orange juice and pudding mix until well blended. Gently stir in drained fruit cocktail.
- Shape into two small or one large ball. Wrap the ball(s) in plastic wrap and place into a rounded bowl similar in size to the shape of your ball. Chill for several hours until firm.
- When ready to serve, place the almonds in a shallow bowl and carefully roll the fruit and cheese ball in the nuts to evenly coat. Place the ball on a serving platter, sprinkling more of the nuts as needed to coat the fruit and cheese.
- Serve with crackers.