Recipe reprinted with permission from Ocean Spray.
- 3 cups Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 2 oranges, peeled and segments removed, then coarsely chopped
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 small chopped serrano chile, seeds and veins removed for less heat if desired
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Combine cranberries, oranges, sugar and water in a large saucepan and cook over medium-low heat until sugar has dissolved (about 30 seconds).
- Increase heat to medium and boil until cranberries pop and start to thicken slightly, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in serrano chile and lime zest.
- Cool completely, stir in cilantro before serving.