Our Favorite Vinaigrette is a versatile, delicious salad dressing that everyone should have in their recipe collection!
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Minced parsley and/or snipped fresh chives to taste (we used about 1 to 2 Tablespoons of fresh parsley)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a tall cup (ideally the one that comes with an immersion blender), add in the mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and herbs to taste. Whisk with a fork to combine just slightly.
- Add the olive oil and blend using the immersion blender until completely combined and thickened.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Cover until ready to use.
- (Note: As noted above, if you do not have an immersion blender, this can also be made by whisking all of the ingredients by hand until thickened.)