- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Doritos chips (any flavor!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into a one quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes and turn off oven. Let mixture sit in the oven for five more minutes and serve with Doritos.
Keywords: easy zesty cheese dip