- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup regular rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 cup corn flakes
- ½ cup shredded sweetened coconut
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper, very lightly spray parchment with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine with a whisk. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and both sugars until well combined. Add egg and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix to thoroughly combine. Fold in oats, corn flakes, coconut and pecans, mixing until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls approximately 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are very lightly golden brown. Cool cookies on wire rack.