- 6 large scoops (3 cups) Edy’s Slow Churned Peppermint Wonderland Ice Cream
- 2 cups milk
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and crushed peppermint candies, for garnish
- Combine ice cream and milk in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Holding a glass sideways, drizzle chocolate syrup into the glass, rotating the glass so you get a swirl pattern around the glass.
- Pour milk shake into the glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and crushed peppermint candies, if desired