- Cover a large cookie sheet with a Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat or a large piece of wax paper.
- Spread the cookie and pretzel pieces evenly onto the mat or wax paper.
- Melt the white chocolate – either in the microwave* or over a double boiler – until smooth and fully melted. (*Anytime you melt chocolate in the microwave, it’s best to heat the chocolate in 30-second time increments, then stop to stir the chocolate before heating it more. Chocolate melts very quickly in the microwave and it can easily burn!)
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie-pretzel mixture, making sure it evenly coats the cookie and pretzel pieces. If necessary, use a spatula to evenly spread the melted chocolate.
- While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the candy pieces and sprinkles evenly over the chocolate, pushing the candy down a bit if necessary to make sure that it is embedded in the melted chocolate.
- Let cool until the chocolate firms up. Peel the bark from the Silpat mat or wax paper and break into small pieces.
- Store in an air tight container.