- 1½ cup cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- ½ cup Grand Marnier
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 750 ml. bottles Proseco, Champagne, or sparkling wine
- 8 strips of lime zest, each about ½ an inch wide and 2 to 3 inches long (approximately 2 limes)
- Combine cranberry juice cocktail, Grand Marnier and lime juice in a pitcher. Stir to mix.
- Divide cranberry mixture evenly among 8 martini glasses or 8 champagne glasses or flutes.
- Pour Proseco in each glass with the cranberry juice mixture and fill to the top. Take a strip of lime zest and fold it in half over each glass, releasing the essential oils into the cocktail. Drop the lime zest strip into the glass.
- Serve immediately.