Recipe reprinted with permission from McCormick Spices.
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® California Style Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 pound salmon fillets, cut into individual portions
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl.
- Place fish, skin-side down, in lightly greased baking pan. Lightly brush with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.