- 1 large English cucumber, sliced thinly (a mandoline like this oneone !important; margin:0px !important;” /> works well for this).
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill fronds, finely chopped
- Placed sliced cucumber in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk in both vinegars, salt, pepper, mustard and sugar. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the oil to form the vinaigrette. Taste and adjust salt to your preference.
- Add dressing to cucumbers along with fresh dill and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.