Be sure to use Spanish peanuts as they are smaller, rounder and better suited for this recipe.
- 1 12-ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 12-ounce can of roasted Spanish peanuts
- Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with a Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat or piece of parchment or wax paper.
- In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the peanuts into the melted chocolate and stir until completely coated.
- Using two teaspoons, drop the mixture onto the cookie sheet in bite-size pieces.
- Allow to cool completely before eating. Store in a cool place.