- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract (make sure to buy peppermint and not mint extract!)
- 1–2 drops of pink food coloring (or more to achieve the color you’d like)
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the peppermint extract and the food coloring to the bowl with the whipped cream, then with the mixer on low speed, drizzle in the sweetened condensed milk. Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips and gently stir until evenly mixed throughout the ice cream base.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until the ice cream sets up.