To make frozen margaritas, cut the quantity of lime juice, lemon juice, Triple Sec and tequila in half and double the amount of ice. Blend in two separate batches.
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (approximately 5 limes)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- 1 cup tequila (we are partial to Jose Cuervo Especial, but you can use your favorite brand)
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Kosher salt
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- In a blender, combine lime juice, lemon juice, Triple Sec, tequila and ice. Puree until well blended.
- To rim your glass with salt (optional), pour the kosher salt onto a large flat plate. Using the quartered lime, rub the outside edge of your glass with the lime to wet the edge. Then invert the glass and dip the wet edge of the glass into the salt until it is coated with salt.
- Pour the margaritas into the glass, adding additional ice if desired.