- 1 pound fresh ripe tomatoes of any variety, cored and quartered
- 1 6-ounce can of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon Colman’s dry mustard
- Place all ingredients in a medium non-stick pan with a lid, bring to a boil and simmer for ten minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool, then pass through a food mill (like this one).
- Store in a sealed jar refrigerated for up to two weeks.