- 2 eggs, coddled (see our How to Coddle Eggs here)
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all ingredients except the oil. Process for about 2 minutes, or until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- With the motor of the food processor running, slowly add the oil to the bowl in a steady stream. Once the oil is incorporated, turn off the food processor and taste – adjusting the seasonings to your taste if necessary.
- Transfer to a carafe and cover. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.