- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat shortening and both sugars at medium speed until completely mixed. Add eggs and vanilla mix well. Add flour mixture and mix until completely combined and smooth. On low speed or by hand, stir in oats, dried cranberries and walnuts.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or tablespoons, drop rounded tablespoonful onto the prepared cookie sheets, approximately 2-inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until a light golden brown. Allow to cool on the cookie sheets for 2 minutes, then remove onto wire cooling racks to finish cooling completely.