- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs (or a combination of both)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Juice of one orange (we used Cara Cara but any fresh oranges will work)
- 2 fresh sprigs rosemary, removed from stem and chopped, about 3–4 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus oil for grilling
- Place chicken and all ingredients into a zip lock bag and marinate at room temp for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Heat grill to high on one side and low on the other.
- Discard marinade and pat chicken dry.
- Brush chicken with oil and place on hot side and leave on for a few minutes to sear. Flip and repeat then move to cool side and close cover.
- Cook for five to ten minutes or so depending on how thick the meat is.
- Do the poke test. Push on thickest part, if it bounces back it is probably done or close to done. If your finger leaves an impression, it is still uncooked. If you have to, pull one off and cut into thickest part of one piece to check.
- Let rest for five minutes and serve.