- 12 ounces raw cashews
- 1 1/2 pounds organic Medjool dates, pitted
- Place raw cashews in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the cashews are chopped into small pieces, but not so much that the nuts are pulverized. Pour chopped nuts into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Using the same food processor, process all of the dates until a thick paste is formed.
- Add the date mixture to the bowl with the chopped cashews and using your hands or a wooden spoon, combine until evenly mixed.
- Using a small scoop, measure out 1-ounce portions, then roll into balls.
- If desired, vacuum seal two cookie balls to a bag for a portable snack.