This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1¼ cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cups whole milk
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Butter to grease loaf pan
- In a large bowl combine both flours, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Add zucchini and toss to coat. Add raisins and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, beat egg and add in milk and oil and beat just to combine.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan with butter and pour in batter.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes – checking after 60 minutes and if getting too dark, lower heat to 325 and cover with foil for last 10-15 minutes if needed.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.