Recipe reprinted with permission from Ro*Tel and Hungryforfootball.com
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- 1 can (5 oz each) chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 22 frozen mini fillo shells (from 2 boxes, 1.9 oz each)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese and red pepper sauce in medium microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Add drained tomatoes, chicken and shredded cheese; stir to combine, breaking up large pieces of chicken. Divide mixture evenly between fillo shells; place in large shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts.