This recipe for a Pomfresca Float is a fun and delicious drink to serve for the kids at a holiday party – or any other festive occasion. The recipe is simple: just one part pomegranate juice to two parts Fresca and topped with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. This is a recipe that is sure to please anyone – kids and grownups alike!
The combination of the rich sweetness from the pomegranate juice and the crisp and fizzy citrus flavor of the Fresca soft drink is very refreshing. Topped with sweet and creamy vanilla ice cream – this a very special treat as well.
And, for the grown-ups, be sure to check out our recipe for our Pomfresca Cocktail.Print
A delicious and refreshing beverage made with pomegranate juice and Fresca topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Yield: 1 beverage
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice (we used Pom Wonderful)
- 4 ounces Fresca (Original Citrus flavor)
- 1 small scoop vanilla ice cream
- Combine pomegranate juice and Fresca into a small pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Pour over a tall glass of ice and top with a small scoop of the ice cream. Serve immediately
You may also like: