With peach season still in full swing through the month of September, our local supermarket has had some great deals on this delicious stone fruit! We eat peaches in a lot of different dishes (see here, here and here) – and our latest creation is today’s recipe for No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Mousse!
This No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Mousse is super simple to make – and we show it here in individual serving glasses, but it would also be impressive in a high-sided trifle bowl!
This delicious dessert starts with a bottom layer of crushed graham crackers that have been mixed with melted butter and sugar. Then a layer of sweet peach preserves is layered on top of the graham cracker mixture. Next – a creamy, sweet and spicy peach cheesecake mousse is spooned in (or piped in – we used a pastry bag with a large star tip).
Then the whole thing is topped with more peaches and whole pecans that have been coated in a buttery brown sugar mixture plus a sprinkle of the graham cracker crumb mixture used in the bottom layer with chopped pecans added!
Maybe I should have warned you sooner that this delicious recipe is a little over the top?!
This no-bake peach cheesecake mousse looks super impressive – but it’s super simple to make! Enjoy!
- 2¼ cups crushed graham crackers (about 13-14 whole crackers)
- ¾ stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans, plus pecan 3 halves for each serving for garnish
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 5 peaches washed and one saved for garnish
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground mace
- 2 1-ounce packages sugar free cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed (see note for alternative)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 12-ounce jar peach preserves
- Mix the crushed graham crackers, melted butter and both sugars until combined. This will be used as the base.
- Remove ½ cup of this mix and mix with chopped pecans. This will be used as a topping; set aside for later.
- Press the graham cracker base into the serving cups or glasses. Depending on the size, you may yield eight or ten. Refrigerate these while you work on the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until light and creamy.
- Cut four peaches in half and remove stone and stem. Save last peach for garnish.
- Place the peaches in a food processor and pulse until pureed but still have small peach pieces.
- Add the pureed peaches to the whipped cream cheese along with the optional peach schnapps, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, mace and pudding mix. Mix to combine.
- Scrape bowl then add condensed milk and mix again. Mix again and the fold in whipped topping.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for about an hour to firm up the filling.
- While the filling is setting up, prepare a large pastry bag with a large star tip and set aside.
- Cut the last peach into wedges.
- Either in a small pan or in the microwave, melt butter and stir in brown sugar. Add pecans halves and peach wedges and toss to coat.
- Once the filling is set, spoon into the star tipped pastry bag.
- Remove glasses or dishes from the refrigerator and divide the peach preserves between each one, topping the crust.
- Next pipe the filling into each serving dish dividing the filling equally.
- Finally top each one with the chopped nut and graham mixture then place a peach wedge and three pecan halves on top of each serving.
- Serve immediately.
You may also like: