We’re sharing one more recipe today to make your Perfect Prime Rib dinner even more delicious – a fantastic Creamy Horseradish Sauce to serve along with it!
In my opinion, the zesty flavor of horseradish is a perfect complement to any steak or roast beef dish. This Creamy Horseradish Sauce is cool and creamy with a gentle heat, and spooned on top of a slice of prime rib – it helps balance and enhance the richness of the meat.
This Creamy Horseradish Sauce is very easy to make – just mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. But it’s best served chilled so be sure to prepare this sauce in advance – while your prime rib cooks – and refrigerate it until ready to serve.
- 1 cup well-drained prepared horseradish
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Few drops Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until needed.
You may also like: