Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® is giving away a $100 gift card to one lucky A Family Feast reader! For your chance to win, visit Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® over on Pinterest, then leave a comment below telling me which recipe using Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® you would like to make first?
Follow Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. We’ve also made up our own Hidden Valley® Original Ranch®-inspired Pinterest Board called My Perfect Family Night – be sure to follow along for even more delicious recipes! Follow A Family Feast ®’s board Hidden Valley It! on Pinterest.
And here are those recipes!Print
BLT Ranch Rollups
- Prep Time: 2 hours 50 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours
- Yield: 18-24 pieces
- 1 large tomato
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature (set aside one tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup orange cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 12-inch wraps (any flavor, we used tomato basil lavash bread)
- Core and cut tomato into small cubes and place in a strainer over a bowl. Sprinkle and toss with the salt. Let drain for at least 30 minutes, stirring and pressing against the sides of the strainer often. After 30 minutes, press a few paper towels into the tomatoes to absorb any last liquid. You should have one cup of tomato remaining. Discard liquid.
- While tomatoes are draining, cook bacon to crisp and chop. Set aside.
- If you haven’t already, pull cream cheese out to soften and reserve one tablespoon. This will be used to seal rollups.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese (save one tablespoon aside), 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing and Seasoning Mix, cheddar cheese and chopped bacon to combine.
- Divide the filling into three and place on three Lavash or tortilla bread making the filling go end to end and spreading it out as thin as possible. Leave an inch or so on the far side and using the one tablespoon of plain cream cheese, spread a thin layer on each. This will help keep them sealed.
- Divide the lettuce between the three by layering over the spread.
- Finally divided the tomatoes between the three rollups.
- Start with the end closest to you and roll a tight roll away from you ending seam down.
- Wrap each roll tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate to harden filling for a few hours.
- Once set, remove plastic and on a cutting board, cut in half and each half in half. Then cut each piece in half to give you eight per roll. You may end up discarding the end pieces which would then yield six per roll.
- Turn on side with cut facing up and arrange on a serving platter.
Baked Spinach and Chicken Dip
Make Ahead: Prepare the unbaked dip up to 3 days ahead; store covered and refrigerated. Bake prior to serving.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen, chopped spinach thawed, squeezed dry
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup cooked chicken chopped (we increased the amount of chicken to 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, add cream cheese and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until cream cheese is soft. Stir to combine.
- Add spinach and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Add chicken and stir gently to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish (at least 6 cups).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. The internal temperature of the cooked dip should be 165ºF.
- Serve with crackers, bread or veggie sticks.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/23/2015 – 12/30/2015